Saturday, August 31, 2013

Introduction


Brittanee Drexel. Missing since 04/25/09, from Myrtle Beach

About a year ago on Netflix, I came across an Investigation Discovery show called Disappeared, and proceeded to watch the entire series over the course of a month or two. It was a crash course in problems faced by families of missing persons, law enforcement blind spots, and the overall agony of not knowing what the hell happened. I search many of these names on a frequent basis, in the hopes of resolution.

Today I've decided to just go for it and set up a blog for this show. I have put the names of each victim on my google alerts, and will link to whatever pops up.

I hope that the friends of family of every person featured on Disappeared will one day find satisfactory information.

4 comments:

  1. Alice,
    Thank you for this.Like you I was captivated with this series. I cannot imagine
    the familys sadness and nightmarish experience.
    Thanks for taking the time. Larry LeGalley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your blog Alice. This is the best place I have found to get updated info on all of the cases.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Britney Drexel is dead. They found some guys who can't raped her and killed her. Also Kara kopeseky was found dead. The Jamison family died. I wish you would update more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops can't spell check. Supposed to say gang not can't

    ReplyDelete